(Public Performance & Transmission Rights)

The following are the direct licensing guidelines of Rachel Clements. 

  • Currently, I do not have the capacity to offer directly licenses for any of my sound recordings or music videos for public performance and transmission.  In the future I will review whether my organisation might enable me to engage in this.


  • At present - Please contact the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) if you require a licence for the public performance or transmission of one of my sound recordings or music videos.

Phone Number:  (02) 8569 1111

Member of APRA AMCOS